Home > Experts > Business Law > cancellation of registered G.P.A.

cancellation of registered G.P.A. (Business Law)

Author : anuj

Posted On 06 October 2009 at 14:08

MAY I KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR GETTING A REGISTERED G.P.A. CANCELLED AND THE DOCUMENTS/FORMALITIES REQUIRED FOR.

Expert : R.R. KRISHNAA

Posted On 06 October 2009 at 14:28

The principal can issue a notice of revocation of power of attorney to the agent. It is enough.

If necessary a Deed of Revocation of Power of Attorney can be registered for safety purposes.

Expert : charudureja

Posted On 06 October 2009 at 14:29

There is a format of cancellation of GPA u can get it thn attach ur GPA with it get it cancelled by the authority

Expert : Shivasurya

Posted On 06 October 2009 at 16:00

Mr. Anuj, the cancellation of GPA is very important. You can draft revocation of GPA deed and make it register at the concerned Registrar Office where the GPA executed and immediately send notice to the GPA Agent by registered post with Ack. card. Find below the model Revocation of GPA

DEED OF CANCELLATION OF GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY

THIS DEED OF CANCELLATION OF GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY is executed at Chennai this day of February 2008, by X, son of A, Hindu, aged about 37 years, residing at No. , (hereinafter referred to as the PRINCIPAL), do hereby cancel the General Power of Attorney deed dated 00-00-2007, registered in Book IV, as document No.0000/2007, on the file of Sub-Registrar, xxxxxxxxxx, which was executed to and in favour of Y, son of B, residing at No. , (hereinafter referred to as the AGENT) in respect of the schedule property and today I hereby canceling the aforesaid power of attorney deed and restraining him to do any act or acts on behalf of me in respect of the schedule property

SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY

WITNESSESS:
(Mr.X…………….)
1. PRINCIPAL

2.

Expert : Sachin Bhatia

Posted On 06 October 2009 at 16:02

Issue a notice for revocation of power of attorney to the GPA holder.

Expert : niranjan

Posted On 06 October 2009 at 16:33

You are the person who gave the GPA, therefore it is only you, who can cancel the authurity. The advices given above are legal and correct. Niranjan.

Expert : raj kumar makkad

Posted On 06 October 2009 at 17:26

opinion of sivasurya is perfect.

Expert : adv. rajeev ( rajoo )

Posted On 13 October 2009 at 06:23

apart from the suggestions given by the learned members another one you have to do i.e., paper publication as public notice regarding the revocation of GPA and such paper publication it is necessary to take that " it is hereby instructed the public not to do any type of tranctions with Mr.so & so, inspite of it anybody does such transactions are not binding on me"