Home > Experts > Criminal Law > bail application

bail application (Criminal Law)

Posted On 01 September 2010 at 18:14

sir, i filed a bail application of two accused charged under section 392 & 114 of IPC before charge sheet was filed, but session's judge rejected bail giving reasons that accused are habitual of crime, they have other 15 cases on thier name of similar crime hence they are threat to society.
now i want to file another bail application before sessions judge under section 439 of crpc after chrge sheet has been filed. so i need some citations of apex court and high courts for my support. af anybody can help me out with that.

Expert : Ajay Bansal

Posted On 01 September 2010 at 18:33

Since there is no bar of rejudicata on bail applicatio so you may file more then one bail application of any accused in any case at any stage.As aforesaid position is very easily comprehesive in anybody mind,so there is no need of any citation.

Expert : s.subramanian

Posted On 01 September 2010 at 21:26

Yes. I agree with Mr.Ajay.

Posted On 05 September 2010 at 00:01

thanx sir,
sir actually problem against me is that my this bail appl. will be heard by the same judge who has earliar rejected. so it will be in his mind that he has earliar rejected bail bcoz of some reasons. so i needed some citations to show that if a person accused of so many cases is also liable to get bail. earliar he rejected bail by saying that accused is involved in other 15 cases of this nature and he is threat to society