annual increment

This query is : Resolved 

23 May 2019

I am working as Punjab government employee from december 2001 so my annual increment was in December. In july 2012 I have changed the department through proper channel. Basic pay has been fixed according to my previous job.
I want to Know what would be the month of annual increment whether December or July.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
23 May 2019

Dear querist, your annual increment month is December.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
24 May 2019

Same as you were entitled/ getting with previous employer.

arvind goyal (Querist)
25 May 2019

Thanks sir
But My current employer demanding notification

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu