Stipend from ugc

Hi Sir,

I qualified GATE-2008and pursued M.Tech-2008 programme from JNTU, Anantapur in "ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM"(EEE) which is UGC registered course.I am eligible for getting UGC stipend(8000) every month during my course period.

I completed my M.Tech course in June 2010. We got the stipend for the year 2008-2009, but still, I didn't get my stipend the year 2009-2010 (almost 1 lask rupees). All my classmates didn't get the stipend( around 100 members ).

Please let me know how to proceed in this case.

JIGYASU: Legal Analyst (Expert)

Not a legal problem until the stipend is denied by the UGC after grant.

Have you pursued with the UGC, if so with what result?

Use RTI to get the reason of delay and expected time of payment.

siva rama (Querist)

Thanks for the response..
I have been calling my college administration. They need to work with UGC and give our stipend. It's been almost 9 years. I have been reaching out to them and no progress. What should I do in this case.

siva rama (Querist)

Thanks for the response..

×