Spouse transfer

This query is : Resolved 

11 February 2019

I am working in PSU bank. I have been transferred to Itanagar on january 2017 . It's being two year now.
My spouse is also working in a PSU bank. We got married last year only.She was posted in a different state.her transfer was due . I talked to my HR for transferring me to a different place where both of ours bank would be there.But I was not given any transfer. So my wife applied for spouse ground and after six months she finally came to my place. It's being 5 months now that we have been living together. My transfer was due after one year because I have not completed 3 years.yesterday I got a transfer letter from my HR.
I talked to my HR as well but they are not listening to my problem.My place is a tribal state and my spouse has never stayed alone in a place like this.

What do u suggest

Dip das (Querist)
11 February 2019

Pls siggest

Dip das (Querist)
11 February 2019

Pls suggest if anyone's there

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
12 February 2019

Not a legal issue

Adv Shailendra Deshpande (Expert)
12 February 2019

Transfer is part of any job. It can't challenged unless it is malafide.

Bilal U Gani (Expert)
12 February 2019

You need to check the policy of the BANK they have always their rules and guidelines to which you automatically give accent while accepting the job. The transfer is the need of administrative to carry out and meet the needs and upon mere grounds the process cannot be stalled. The case could be the rarest of rare when court would quash the transfer order.It is better for you to comply with the transfer orders with out wasting your time and money, besides you risk to earn anger from your superiors.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu