Spouse transfer

I am working in PSU bank. I have been transferred to Itanagar on january 2017 . It's being two year now.
My spouse is also working in a PSU bank. We got married last year only.She was posted in a different state.her transfer was due . I talked to my HR for transferring me to a different place where both of ours bank would be there.But I was not given any transfer. So my wife applied for spouse ground and after six months she finally came to my place. It's being 5 months now that we have been living together. My transfer was due after one year because I have not completed 3 years.yesterday I got a transfer letter from my HR.
I talked to my HR as well but they are not listening to my problem.My place is a tribal state and my spouse has never stayed alone in a place like this.

What do u suggest

Dip das (Querist)

Pls siggest

Dip das (Querist)

Pls suggest if anyone's there

Not a legal issue

Shailendra M. Deshpande (Expert)

Transfer is part of any job. It can't challenged unless it is malafide.

Bilal U Gani (Expert)

You need to check the policy of the BANK they have always their rules and guidelines to which you automatically give accent while accepting the job. The transfer is the need of administrative to carry out and meet the needs and upon mere grounds the process cannot be stalled. The case could be the rarest of rare when court would quash the transfer order.It is better for you to comply with the transfer orders with out wasting your time and money, besides you risk to earn anger from your superiors.

×