Spelling mistake in surname on inter,UG,B.ed,PG memos

This query is : Resolved 

12 October 2017

Respected lawyers club india experts team, I have completed my PG in 2012, Unfortunately my surname printed with one spelling mistake on long memo of inter.(instead of seelam it mentioned as sellam) The same mistake of surname (sellam) has continued to mention on memos of UG,PG&B.ed.but in tenth my surname mentioned as seelam only. To correct this mistake firstly i have to go for intermediate board ,after correction at intermediate board,with that corrected certificate i have to go for university for the correction. Of UG.with corrected certificate s ,then after I have to try for B.Ed and PG certificates.as per concern authorities it is taking 3months time to correct my surname from inter to PG. But I have chances to select govt job which recently notification announced by TSPSC. and I have certificate verification by TSPSC. Now I have no enough time to get corrected my certificate s spelling mistakes. At present I have two questions 1).Any chance are there to disqualify by raising these mistakes. 2). Notary/Affidavit in anyway can useful to me to overcome this problem

J A H A N G I R (Expert)
12 October 2017

Just get your name corrected through an affidavit. That's all....

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
12 October 2017

You can get sworn affidavit that you have changed your name as mention in PG certificate.

Get the fact published in two news papers and send for publication in official gazette.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
12 October 2017

You can benefit from the advise of Mr. Jahangir, Mr.Rajendra K Goyal.

For correction you need to approach Board, Univ.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
12 October 2017

If you have already posted to Board, Univ for correction and paid fee etc you may show the record to TSPSC.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu