Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Family Law > Senior citizen act

Please Wait ..

Senior citizen act (Family Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved


Posted On 11 August 2013 at 18:09

I have read in newspaper that under Senior Citizen Act Senior Citizen are entitled for free treatment in respect of their income in any Government/Private Hospital. Please give detail so that large number of Senior citizen can take benefit of this Act.


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : Devajyoti Barman

Posted On 15 August 2013 at 13:12

Click to Talk

There is no such law at least in WB.



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics