Registration of computer centre like aptech, niit

This query is : Resolved 

16 May 2019


I have Registered Private Limited a company IN MCA ( Centre govt.) for computer education training course like Basic, MS-office, DTP, Corel Craw, Tally Erp 9 and other software course and Provide Certificate for course.
I have PAN , TAN and Applied for GST.

Can do with my company ?

or I need to Recognize , if yes then where

Please advice


Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
17 May 2019

It would be advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

17 May 2019

Unable to understand your query.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)
24 May 2019

1. The certification courses, that you mentioned, do not require any govt. approval or recognition from the various universities.
2. However, you may coordinate with UGC or any local recognized University, for their guidelines on the same.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu