Regarding reversion of officiating promotion

I am working in Delhi District Court. I got promotion on officiating basis in 2017 which was retrospectively applied from 2014. This month, I got revert from the promotion on the ground that earlier terminated employees have been reinstate by the High Court and their name will be included in the seniority list. Kindly provide the relevant rule and judgement of hon'ble apex court, so that I may be able to challenge the decision of authorities

You being a Court official and you may get file a Writ Petition before a Delhi High Court. Be informed that whenever you file Writ Petition you must establish your case on merits and definitely the High Courts judges facilitate you in any promoted post if not available direct the concerned authorities to create one more post.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

Is there any precenent or authority laid down by high court or Supreme Court when guidelines/directions issued to create additional post for the person promoted on officiating basis and revert thereafter.

You were officiating because post was vacant. Now the regular incumbent is back. You have no claim. No good case is appearing as seen from given facts

Yes. A well reply is given by expert Mr.Sudhir Kumar ji.

×