Regarding property

This query is : Resolved 

02 December 2017


I have purchased a ready made home from a real estate builder 4 years back. Its a ready made house purchased. I took housing loan and purchased it. Its a individual property.

But now I have observed all these 4 years that construction quality is not good. Can I do anything now legally about this bad construction quality ?

Can some one help me with any suggestion on this ?
If there is a way, what is the procedure ?
Does law support people like me in this case ?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
03 December 2017

Get the house repaired at your own cost, efforts and time without expecting the builder to share any responsibility .

03 December 2017

Send original sale agreement copy Dr vedula gopinath advocate

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu