Regarding divvy/claim

This query is : Resolved 

14 April 2019

Me & my wife stay separately from last 7 years and decided to file mutual divorce. I have a son(6 year old) and presently he is stay with his mother. I wanted to be custody of my son but my wife unable for this; she wanted to custody and for this some amount demand for me to secure future of our son.
Also I have heard from someone after completed divorce procedure, my wife will be get second marriage. So in this situation I have asked following question.
My question is which way to pay decided amount for secure future of my son?
Can any provision in court, especially after receiving decided amount from my son after maturity he will divvy/claim in future kindly provide guide line?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
15 April 2019

Settle the query amicably.
She will be free to get re-married after passing a decree of divorce.
Subsequently it is the will of new couple to take care of your son and his estate including the amount paid by you for his (your son's) maintenance.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu