Rcr filled last chance to file counter by respondent

Dear Sir /Madam
I have filed RCR on May 17 2018, still now the respondent has been dragging the counter filling by praying for time @ Tambaram Sub Court. Hon'ble has given 3 last chances and final date is on 21.02.2019. What will i be given in this concern, unofficially respondent blackmails for coming for separate living by leaving my aged parents 70 & 60 respectively at stake, but while appearance in court creates sympathy in front of court of law and laughing at my justice. Or if I file divorce petition she would stand for demanding { INR 15 LAKHS - Marriage Expenses + 10,000 Maintenance where she earn 60,000 in Zoho Corporation + Also she is targeting 50% share my house which is fatally jointly owned by me and respondent for which entire EMI is paid by me}. Which is the key hold for her to drag the proceedings. Fed up with the days passed from 10.11.2017 where she left the matrimonial home and she doesn't show any interest to rejoin, just intending to demand money which are mentioned above. Feeling absurd why Court of Law is been encouraging these types of criminal girls and spoiling the boy’s life. Writing this query in a pathetic mind and disparity. Please give your suggestions,
1. Can i file divorce now - irrespective of RCR OUTCOME?
2. Can i file after 10.11.2019 - i.e 2 years of Desertion by the respondent?
3. Or should wait for RCR decree by successful - 1 year stipulation period to file Divorce after RCR Judgement I have don't have much financial back ground to shell the money, but I want to get divorced from this cruelty minded girl and her family.
Please advice me

Vishwa

If she do not file her reply on this date, compel the court (making prayer) to struck off her defence and proceed.
Request your lawyer accordingly.

HELLO (Querist)

Thanks sir

Martin S. (Expert)

Which caste do you belong to?

Martin S. (Expert)

Which caste do you belong to?

HELLO (Querist)

Saiva pillai sir

×