Home > Experts > Others > Procedure to registration of Educational Society

Procedure to registration of Educational Society (Others)

Posted On 09 April 2010 at 17:36

I want to register my educational society Punjab.For the purpose of education.Pls intimate me what is the procedure of registration of educational society. What are the documents required and what is the Fees.What documents are required.Also send me any Registration form

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : raj kumar makkad

Posted On 10 April 2010 at 08:08

Two sets of by-laws of society proposed to be registered, affidavit of President of society, attested copy of proceeding of society (Minute book), 3 sets of speciman signature of President, Secretary and Treasurer, copy of Bank pass-book, if any, challan of fee deposited in the treasury (Rs. 250/- +Rs. 10/- against each page of bye-laws)are the required documents.

A simple application is required to be moved annexing the aforesaid documents thereon.

It shall be better if you take the services of any local lawyer for framing the bye-laws of your society otherwise general bye-laws of societies are available with stamp/documents vendors.