Procedure for change in name in house property agreement

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
14 May 2019


I own a house property in my median name ...after marriage now i would like to change the name( i.e name after marriage) in the agreement & society records.

please guide the procedure.


Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
15 May 2019

When you are claiming to be owner of the property, what is the agreement?
You did not disclose relevant facts for consideration, as well as your identity, therefore, no opinion can be formed to oblige.
However, consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu