Partition the family asset

This query is : Resolved 

09 December 2018

In 1990 my father and my uncle partition the asset of grandfather 50-50, in this connection one same survey number 84/14 has been written in erroneously in both schedule. But the asset belongs to my father only and land map name also in my father name only. In 2015 transferred the asset and registered in sub register office in my brother and my name (Joint patta)
After 28 years my uncle create the issue relating the same survey no and how solve the issue please guide me

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
11 December 2018

obtain copy of survey / patta from concerned authorities and consult a local lawyer with ownership documents of your father for filing suit for partition, if no (family) settlement existed.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
11 December 2018

The said parttion was by a valid/registered manner deed as per some prevailing LOCAL revenue codes/laws/rules..?
The partition was amongst all legal heirs of deceased grandfather including but not limited to your father and uncle? Did other legal heirs say; mother, wife, daughters’ agree to parttion 50:50 in favor of your father and uncle? If yes, how e.g; relinquishment deed?
Hope you have the copies of all documents submitted to revenue authorities and there was NO error by the person applying for mutations etc.
If the parties to said partition agree even as on date then;
Either the error may get corrected from revenue authorities
Or thru court of law.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
11 December 2018

You may take help for any matter from, elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, religious scholars/leaders, influential persons, Employee’s/Trade union leaders, help groups for spouses (Husband/wife) etc and find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Revenue/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs, evidences on record.
Obtain proper legal opinion in writing!
Avoid acting on your own on hearsay.
One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.
Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.
One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists……the personal details of unsuspecting querists/citizens get stored in databanks/compromised……hacked.
Such IT’s and entities keep on poping up at online portals with fake and new ID’s after their old ID’s are permanently blacklisted/shunted out and money fleeced from unsuspecting is finished.
There are such very able counsels at each location.
Check for such counsels at LOCAL; Revenue/Civil Courts, HC, SC,..
You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Revenue/Civil matters.
Your counsels may opine that you can appear on 1st date, and obtain copies of petition etc to reply later ….and inform the court that you shall be engaging a counsel and appear thru your counsel….Or your counsel can appear and obtain copies of petition etc and reply later or your new counsel can appear for you.
Your counsels can advise after examining all docs/record/inputs pertaining to your matter and help you. You can also search threads on similar query in SEARCH option ON left Hand side of threads in Forum/Experts section. Having learnt a lesson, remember to consult beforehand for your matters or any matter about which you are not properly informed.
There have many instances of such entities operating with multiple fake Id’s at online portals.

The FEE of all LOCAL counsels at all LOCATIONS is not high/unreasonable as mis-believed by many.
Many counsels even at State Capital/Metro towns do not demand unreasonable high FEE.
IT is rather at online portals that unsuspecting querists are mislead as per many publications, by IT’s and Entities that pose as some Lawyer (actually LIAR) and flaunt/advertise firms that are not Law Firms (Actually LIAR’s Firms) to believe that LOCAL counsels are not knowledgeable..are incompetent.
In Reality the LOCAL counsels win cases in LOCAL courts at all LOCATIONS.
You can go thru/search the cases contested by any Lawyer at court website.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu