Partition suit

This query is : Resolved 

14 April 2019


Good evening- Myself Sree hails from Tamilnadu state. I hereby submit my queries to your goodself for clarification.

1. My father had 3 sons and 3 daughers(2 daughters got married in 1988)
2. My father got ancestral partioned property by which he had entered in to partition of his properties along with my 2 elder brother and for him self in the year of 1973.
3. Myself born in 1976(after partition)also I was not allocated any share also my father died in the year of 1994.
4. My father again gifted one of his allocated share to my elder brother in the year of 1992.

I would like to know:-

If I approach through court for partition suit-will it be accepted- 2. Can I challenge the gifted property which was executed in the year of 1992.

Submit for your kind explanation on how to proceed. Here is there any time limitation applicable.

Srikanth ps

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
15 April 2019

Surely you have a share in ancestral property.
Show the document of family settlement/ gift deed to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation and guidance.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu