Partition of agriculture land

This query is : Resolved 

08 July 2013

There r three names on 7/12 (me, my mother and younger sister) After the death of my father.
my uncles have filed partition suite in the court and has got lease pendancy on 7/12.
My uncles hv taken some money from third person against r property and they hv a dispute in between themselves.
Now that we hv decided to compromise we hv decided to give them some share in that property.
my question is how to do partition in this senario.
We 3 of us hv filled up form no 12 in land record to seperate 7/12 and add their names.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert)
08 July 2013

It is better to compromise in the court by filing compromise petition

raj kumar makkad (Expert)
10 July 2013

The compromise can be made in the same suit by framing a separate compromise deed and the court shall decide he suit accordingly in Lok Adalath.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu