This query is : Resolved 

10 February 2019

I have electricity, water and property tax. We don't have EC, land purchase document. How to get patta. It is private land.

11 February 2019

Dear Sir,
You may file a suit for declaration and thus on the basis of decree you can get patta.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
11 February 2019

Dear queriest, Yes. But before filing suit, you shall apply for copy of document and EC through online/SRO concerned. After receipt of the same, you have to submit an application with the copy of Document and EC to the District Collector to include your name in Fair Adangal-ROR-IB. If it is not processed, then file case.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
12 February 2019

Inspect land records maintained by area SR and move to the civil Judge/ Court for declaration through a local prudent lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu