Notice wrongly address by the Nagarpalika as well as neighbo

This query is : Resolved 

10 November 2017

Dear sir, My grandmother own a open land near to Mr. Rathod who is a retired Govt. Officer. That open plot is let it to one widow having 5 daughters by my grandmother(alive) on free of rent. Now Mr. R intentionally just for harrasing issue a notice addressing to my father as well as Nagarpalika saying that open plot is not maintain by the widow etc... infact that plot is not in the name of my father, plot is in cleanly order, even nagarpalika issue a notice to my father to clean the plot it shows that influence of Mr. R on nagarpalika. What remedies we have? Pls suggest. Thanks

Guest (Expert)
11 November 2017

Although not a legal problem, but the solution is very simple. If the plot is not in the name of your father and the nagarpalika has issued him order, simply write that he is not the owner of the plot.

However, after that, your grandmother may receive such a notice to be complied.

So, if the plot is clean, the other alternative for your father or grandmother is to reply that the plot has been cleaned as per their requirement.

However, if not clean, get that cleaned, as there will be no difference, if your father gets the plot cleaned on behalf of his mother.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
11 November 2017

Reply the notice received.

Get the plot cleaned, it is your grandmother property.

Vijyant Nigam (09807349001) (Expert)
13 November 2017

you are referring that the plot is already clean and the Nagar Palika has wrongly sent the notice to your father to get the plot clean.

so, you simply send a reply to Nagar Palika that the plot is already clean and also attach a snapshot of the plot and also mention therein that the plot is in the name of your grandmother and not the father. also mention in the reply that some person has wrongly complained about your plot, that the same is polluted or cluttered.
make specific reply and also ask them to send their supervisor or lekhpal to inspect your plot.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
03 December 2017

Agreeing with Mr. Rajendra K Goyal, Mr. Vijyant Nigam.

Check if at said location/City the MC/NagarPalika provided the option or facility to send image of garbage lying at a place or un-cleanliness.
Send the images and reply to the notice marking the copy to Commissioner by social media e.g; Whatsapp, attach images by email and submit reply under proper acknowledgment.
If you are not wrong, why should you worry? And can even ask for inspection.
GO thru the rules on unconstructed plots, non construction charges, and conditions to resume the plots if any…and build your defense for such eventualities….

Kumar Doab (Expert)
03 December 2017

It may not be indeed unusual that a person has to initiate 35-40 threads on queries....on different matters... It certainly gives impression that you need to be extra careful. Use the information provided to you to defend your interest and be careful. Wish you the best.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu