Notice wrongly address by the Nagarpalika as well as neighbo

Dear sir, My grandmother own a open land near to Mr. Rathod who is a retired Govt. Officer. That open plot is let it to one widow having 5 daughters by my grandmother(alive) on free of rent. Now Mr. R intentionally just for harrasing issue a notice addressing to my father as well as Nagarpalika saying that open plot is not maintain by the widow etc... infact that plot is not in the name of my father, plot is in cleanly order, even nagarpalika issue a notice to my father to clean the plot it shows that influence of Mr. R on nagarpalika. What remedies we have? Pls suggest. Thanks

JIGYASU: Legal Analyst (Expert)

Although not a legal problem, but the solution is very simple. If the plot is not in the name of your father and the nagarpalika has issued him order, simply write that he is not the owner of the plot.

However, after that, your grandmother may receive such a notice to be complied.

So, if the plot is clean, the other alternative for your father or grandmother is to reply that the plot has been cleaned as per their requirement.

However, if not clean, get that cleaned, as there will be no difference, if your father gets the plot cleaned on behalf of his mother.

Reply the notice received.

Get the plot cleaned, it is your grandmother property.

Vijyant Nigam (09807349001) (Expert)

dear,
you are referring that the plot is already clean and the Nagar Palika has wrongly sent the notice to your father to get the plot clean.

so, you simply send a reply to Nagar Palika that the plot is already clean and also attach a snapshot of the plot and also mention therein that the plot is in the name of your grandmother and not the father. also mention in the reply that some person has wrongly complained about your plot, that the same is polluted or cluttered.
make specific reply and also ask them to send their supervisor or lekhpal to inspect your plot.

×