Non creamy layer certificate

This query is : Resolved 

11 February 2012

what is this means sir.......can u please tell me in details i m staying in thane district,(nallasopara)

V R SHROFF (Expert)
11 February 2012

NON CREAMY LAYER CERTIFICATE IS ISSUED BY COLLECTOR THANE , as u r resident of Thane as you said in CHAT, + ur query.

it can be used to get heavy concession in your educational fees, as well as entrance in degree colleges etc.

You can go to Vasai Court, Nearly inquire, you can get it from there

Deepak Nair (Expert)
11 February 2012

The creamy layer is a term used to refer to the relatively wealthier and better educated members of the OBCs who are not eligible for government sponsored educational and professional benefit programs. As per the government policy the "creamy layer" should be excluded from the reservations (quotas) of civil posts and services granted to the OBCs.

Non Creamy Layer certificate means the certificate showing that you are an OBC but not comes under Creamy Layer (wealthier & better educated) so as to be eligible for the government schemes for such classes.

As you are from Nalla sopara, to obtain the non creamy layer certificate, you have to approach the Tahsildar's office in Vasai, whih is neaer the Court and panchayat Samiti Office in Vasai (West).

to obtain non cramy layer certificate, you shall have the caste certificate showing that you are OBC. If you don't have the same, you have to obtain the OBC certificate. Then only you will become eligible to apply for non-creamy layer certificate.

Deepak Nair (Expert)
11 February 2012

As per my knowledge, the validity period of a Non Creamy Layer Certificate is 3 years. After the expiry of the said 3 years, you have to apply for the same again showng your income is not exceeding the prescribed limit as provided by the law. I think, now the limit of income in this regard is 4 lacs per annum.

Rajeev Kumar (Expert)
11 February 2012

Mr.Nair has abundantly guided you in this regard

Devajyoti Barman (Expert)
Click to Talk
11 February 2012

yes nothing to add more.

sankar narayanan (Expert)
11 February 2012

Nothing to add more

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu