Misused my name and contact

This query is : Resolved 

12 February 2019

My office colleague asked my name, contact address for reference in his personal loan. he paid 45% of the loan and he is not paying loan for 7 months. hdfc persons calling me you are in permanent address as well you responsible for his personal loan. Now i get to know he misused my name, contact no and address in permanent address...HDFC threatening me your are responsible to pay otherwise you have face legal action of the bank.?

What to do? give me a solution to relive me from this problem?

pls help me..

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
12 February 2019

If you have not signed as Surety for loan taken by your colleague, then you are not liable to pay the balance loan. However consult a local advocate for further guidance.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
13 February 2019

Please also check if he has forged your signature or you have signed any guarantee. Without this bank will not be approaching you.

Mahendran (Querist)
13 February 2019

Dear Sudhir Sir,

The applicant used my address as permanent address. hdfc person asked me you name contact and address in permanent address so we taken you as equivalent to guarantor. you also forged our bank.

is it possible to change permanent address?

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
13 February 2019

You are still not clear with facts.

Have you given signed any telephonic verbal guarantee.

Have you ever telephonically confirmed that borrower is using your address.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)
22 February 2019

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like cheating, intimidation, fraud against the person & the Bank Loan dept., supported with all relevant supporting documents.

2. IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet. The Bank will back off after this action, because did not physically verify the address of their client while giving the personal loan.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu