Minor passport issuance

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
06 March 2019

As per Muslim law, man in Islam are allowed four marriages. I am a second wife to my husband and his first wife name is included in his passport. I have a four month infant. Please advice process of getting passport issued to my kid. Currently my husband is abroad.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
06 March 2019

Dear queriest, you have to apply for minor passport in Passport Seva Kendra. You have to submit the proof of present address, proof of date of birth, and declaration. For further details, please consult in Passport Seva Kendra, they will guide you.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
08 March 2019

Seek services of passport authorities or local agent to get passport for infant.
However, no legal dispute is involved for obligation of experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu