Maximum size of an approved dtcp housing plot at chennai

I request for the following clarifications :-

What can be the maximum size of a single sub-divided Housing Plot admissible in a DTCP approved layout in Chennai / Tamil Nadu.for residential purpose.

Beyond which size a land is treated as farm land / agricultural land.

Kindly clarify the above.

Local laws apply.
As you may be aware this platform is meant for worldwide.
Consult a local prudent lawyer.

MUKESH K MOHAN (Querist)

Dear Mr.Vashista,
I agree local laws apply. However I do not understand what do you mean by that this platform is meant for "WORLDWIDE". The forum is named "Lawyersclubindia.com" means all legal aspects can be discussed within the jurisdiction of India. I have seen Experts giving so many valuable suggestion with citations as "Mumbai High Court" which shows that the discussion is akin to that particular region. I can be given an answer with the prevailing rule in general if not very specific. Or an expert who is familiar with Chennai/Tamil Nadu property law can choose to give me some reply to have an idea. That is what a Querist in general will expect.

×