In acquisition of gram Samaj land

This query is : Resolved 

21 April 2017

With a hounarable manner, I am living in a village on gram samaj land since 32 years but I had not patta(alloted) of that.
Have I right to be patta(allot) by the gram pradhan because inspite of this land I have no land to live.

Guest (Expert)
21 April 2017

Seemingly academic query of a student. However, no question of right, but can be at the discretion of the Gram Panchayat on merits.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
25 April 2017

This is illegal occupancy. Due procedure from administration can give you title otherwise you can be vacated.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu