How to remove online record of case withdrawn

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
11 June 2019

Dear Sir
I used to work for an MNC and after quitting the company they filed a case to take money from me due to some clauses in company car lease scheme. I told them to take the car away and that I cannot pay. Finally they agreed and they withdrew the case.
However when I checked these records are available online. I want to know how to get this removed from the website.
This can create a problem when I switch jobs and the background verification team finds it out.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
12 June 2019

Consult your lawyer or some other local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ records, guidance and proceeding.
An anonymous author may not expect response from experts as per rule of this platform, disclose your identity.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu