How to get a property purchased from DRT mutated?

I had purchased a property via a sale certificate issued by the Recovery officer, Debt Recovery Tribunal, Kolkata. How can I get this property mutated? I do not have any other document except the sale certificate issued by DRT.

What type of property is involved in auction conducted by DRT?
Consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents for proper analyses, guidance and proceeding.

Atulit Modi (Querist)

It was a small office space which was purchased via a sale certificate issued by the Recovery officer. I want to know how can I get such a property mutated?

Atulit Modi (Querist)

Atulit Modi (Querist)

Atulit Modi (Querist)

Suggestions please !

M V Gupta (Expert)

you can get the property mutated in the municipal records on the basis of the sale certificate, by making application to it in prescribed form and payment of fee.

Ji, ususally a Sale was done by auction through court/DRT, they will send a copy of the same to the Registering Officer concerned to file it and further action. so with the details make an application to the Registering Officer concerned to issue a copy of the sale certificate of DRT with necessary fees.

×