Home > Experts > Constitutional Law > How can I aviod locus standi problems to file writ of quo warranto at Calcatta High Court?

How can I aviod locus standi problems to file writ of quo warranto at Calcatta High Court? (Constitutional Law)

Posted On 13 May 2011 at 09:17

I want file writ of quo warranto at calcutta High Court to expose abject abuse of constitutional provision regarding issuance of fraudulent caste certificate and subsequently secured WB STATE Govt. jobs under reserved category by a general category person. How can I aviod locus standi problems to file writ of quo warranto at Calcatta High Court? I am having prima-fecia evidence collected through RTI.

Want to attached documentary evidence but due to technical problems pdf file unable to attched. Please provide me seperate e-mail id I will send details.

Partha Sarkar
sarkar.partha@rediffmail.com
+919038506359/9681353300

Expert : Sudhir Kumar

Posted On 25 January 2012 at 17:54

It appears taht you may have given some complaint which is not actioned then you can file writ mandamus. I personally believe that for filing any write whether mandamus of quo-warranto in such case you have to file a case in shape of PIL in the given form and in PIL it is necessary that you should be disinterested party. Let us see the considered and rich views of other LCI memebers.

Expert : R.Ramachandran

Posted On 25 January 2012 at 18:06

Dear Mr. Partha Sarka,

The interests of SC/STs are to be protected by SC/ST Commission.

If what you have stated is true, then the interests of SC/ST has been affected.

Therefore, it would be advisable for you to write a detailed complaint with all the documents in your possession to the SC/ST Commission, with a request to enquire and to take appropriate action.

It will neither come under PLI nor writ of quo warranto. In any case, you will not be able to over come the problem of establishing locus standi.