Has put AC outer just in front of my shop

This query is : Resolved 

22 April 2019

I running a shop in a market and in front of my shop their is a back wall of shop whose owner had put an window AC and it's dwelling much heat towards us and it's dust also causing some skin infection to us.
I wanted to know is there any law for this. So, I can take actions on him

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
22 April 2019

First file a complaint in detail to the Pollution Control Board of your place

P. Venu (Expert)
23 April 2019

You can institute a civil action seeking mandatory injunction as well as damages. First of all, serve a legal notice.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu