Harassment of parents

This query is : Resolved 

22 April 2019

Hi all respected sir and madam.
This case is regarding the right in property.
My aunty (chachi) is harrasing my parents regarding the right in property of my late grandmother. My father age is 66 and my mother age is 54. My late grandmother has already given one room to my uncle (chacha). But she didn't kept any proof or will regarding this and now my uncle has passed away before 3 years ago. And now my chachi is claiming the right in my grandmother's second room. But my grandmother has already given one room as property to my uncle. My chachi is harrasing my parents and used abusive language against them. She has sent legal notice to the builder regarding this (as the building is going for redevelopment). She threatened the builder that if she won't get her right in property then she will stop the project as she has some contact with politician. (My uncle and aunty doesn't have child.)

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
22 April 2019

Senior Citizens Act would provide the remedy to your Parents. If your aunt has a share in the concerned property she should only go for Legal Claims and not by harassment Or threats or political influence. Better meet and discuss with a Local Good Senior Advocate of your place

P. Venu (Expert)
23 April 2019

The facts posted suggests deeper issues. Please post complete facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu