Govt of india notary public address

Respected Seniors,

I would like to apply for Notary Public, so that, I require address of notary, it mean that to address, please give detailed address for sending application.

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at lciconnect@lawyersclubindia.com 

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert)

You cannot send an application to Notaries to send your notary application.
Govt., will call an application from the eligible advocates, which will be displayed in the ar Association, then you apply for the notary

R.Ramachandran (Expert)

Please visit the following website:
http://lawmin.nic.in/Legal.htm

There on the right hand side you have details regarding Notaries including the form, the rules etc. Please go through the same.

get the details and file the papers properly., then apply through the district judge of your area. in a calender year you can apply two times with six months period. june and november. A bank manger, business person, judicial magistrate/judge, local person/notary has to recommend the same.

prabhakar singh (Expert)

Expert : S.GANESAN.LAWYER keeps you well informed about and site suggested by Expert : R.Ramachandran will certainly prove use full to you.

M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert)

Nicely advised by mr.ganesan. Its today's new information to my knowledge. Thank you ganesan sir

girish shringi (Expert)

Good information received by this query.

×