Free judicial advise for title suit execution and mutation

This query is : Resolved 

24 May 2019

Amicable settlement of undivided property among shareholders at panchayat level failed. A title suit filed at additional district judge court, Purulia West Bengal year 2003.
Final degree passed on 2013, by district adj court i.e sessions court. After final degree, occupation execution through commissioner completed on Oct 2018. Thereafter applied for mutation certificate at block level land record office, Purulia West Bengal. One of the shareholder's son filed objection at land records office and further case filed at High Court, Kolkata. Nothing has been informed officially by the land records office BL&LRO, Purulia and High Court, Kolkata. Due to accute financial problem, we are unable to take any expert legal advice.
Is there any possibility to get free legal advise from relevant Judiciary department or any other source, please inform urgent.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
25 May 2019

Your lawyer is the best person to advise, guide and proceed.
In the absence of judicial record nothing can be opined.

J K Agrawal (Expert)
25 May 2019

do not be panic. presently you have record as per your wish. Now any suit is filed, you will be definitely find summons and all the information.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
25 May 2019

You have to find out the proceedings in high court and land record office.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)
30 May 2019

1. Approach the "Free Legal Aid Cell", of the relevant court, for free legal guidance and legal representation in your matter.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu