Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Criminal Law > Format of private criminal complaint

Please Wait ..

Format of private criminal complaint (Criminal Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Author : Anonymous

Posted On 15 January 2011 at 13:11


I wanted to lodge a private criminal complaint. For that purpose i need format for the same. Please provide the same.




To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : raj kumar makkad

Posted On 15 January 2011 at 13:42

There is no suc format, however, mention name of the court at the bottom of complaint, then mention the full description of complainant followed by accused persons, then sections of complaint.

Then start complainant and go on systematically, sequence and date-wise till its ends. Then write specific paragraph what effort was made to get the matter lodged wit concerned police station and which reasons led to filing the complaint belatedly, if any. At last pray for the trial.

Expert : Advocate. Arunagiri

Posted On 15 January 2011 at 16:22

Take the help of a local lawyer for drafting and you can appear as party in person or through the lawyer.

Expert : Amit Minocha

Posted On 15 January 2011 at 16:33

better take help of a lawyer. Legal procedure is not a joke but a serious approach to seek justice. Sorry sir but you are sounding like how to perform an operation upon oneself in case of a stomach ache.

Expert : Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate

Posted On 15 January 2011 at 18:12

(court fee)
name of the hon'ble court
name and address of the complenent
name and address of all accused.
under section in which case apply
name of the police station.

with due regard summit all case mattar.

mantion that when you go to police station .copy of application
mantion that when you go to s.p. or s.s.p.
copy of application

at last do prayer to punish them after collect evidence.

also anexure related affidevit.

Expert : B K Raghavendra Rao

Posted On 16 January 2011 at 18:12

You are best advised to go to a criminal lawyer of your area and proceed. Any explanation or suggestion would not help in criminal courts to the optimum expectation.



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics