Experts

HOW TO KNOWN /CONFIRM THE REGISTERED EXPERTS ARE DIED OR LIVE ON THIS FORUM PHYSICALLY IN THE INTEREST OF THE QUE REST?

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

1. Kindly prefer to stick your queries on your grievances /questions. No Point in asking for "death certificate" .OR. "still alive certificate" of the scores of experts on this forum.

munshilal (Querist)

Hemant AgarwaL
query was put out because number of times it has been mentioned about fake/duplicate ID IN RESPECT OF EXCERPTS----- IN THIS FORUrum----hence there is nothing ticklish or to simile about.---it is clear you are one of them fishing for Innocent clients- --happy fishing

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

1. I never do charity (more specifically for nosy people like you).

2. LIKE "innocent persons", I do not beg, borrow or steal. HENCE, I do "fishing for clients" for my living and for using my constructive time, for professional purposes.

3. How "innocent" are the clients, are known to all. Such "innocent clients" land up for charitable consultancy at the cost of professionals. Many such "innocent clients" use multiple fake ID's on this forum, apprehensively you are one such "innocent" person.

4. You may be having a "crying expression" all the type, apprehensively because you are allergic to smiling and like to scowl all the time ?

munshilal (Querist)

Aggarwal keep your honesty to your self & dont out Witt others --it is only jokers become consultants -because they have no qualification to do any thing else-except to specialize in all fields--God help you 7 YOUR TEAM

×