Enhanced edc

Hi All,

Would need a advise on Enhanced EDC, iwhat has been a ruling on this, for gurgaon/haryana, my project is near possession and the builder is asking for Ehanced EDC before giving possession, is this legal, and will i get this back based on the court decision?

The builder shall charge each and every penny from the buyers, even if it is illegal, although it is valid charge on the property.
However, show the Builder Buyer "agreement" to a prudent local lawyer for better appreciation and guidance.

Chetan (Querist)

Thank you for quick reply, i will show the agreement to local lawyer, thanks fo ths suggestion, in general the agreemnt is always made from the builders point of view, (any chrage buyer has to pay) my question here is to know about the Enhanced EDC ruling outcome(as there was a stay on that), as this will decide where the EEDC is appliccable or not, also any lawyers in gurgaon who can advise on this please or any govt agency

Number of excellent (civil) advocates are available, please find out yourself.

Senior Advocate Mr.Vijay Raj Mahajan,-C 240-Sushant Lok.1, Gurgaon-122009 Mobile---9810996806--- 8527220584

×