Drink and drive case

Sir,,,i was coming from party,I was cought drunk while driving a two wheeler,,there was police checking going on,,they asked me for breathanalyser,,reading was 80,they took my bike ,,,and asked me to come next day ,,next day i was made to pay fine in court.actually no FIR was done .no accident ,i got selected in SSC ,,will there be any problem,should I mention this thing,,,or was it the offence compoundable in court,when i asked for court order ,,,judge says that in such cases fine receipt is the order,,

Charges where MVA 185

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)

No. You just go ahead, no need to mention it as it's traffic challan no criminal offence,

Thank you sir,

Kumar Doab (Expert)

AQ so NO reply.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

You may post with your ID and you can get many replies.
Your ID does not mean your email id or phone number and don’t post these also.
When you post in new thread with your ID confirm if you have obtained certified copy of all docs from PS even if Under RTI, and court.
If you have gone thru employment application forms/affidavit then post what information is sought from applicant for past cases, if any.
Such queries have been discussed and illustrated many times at LCI and you can search IT in SEARCH option also.

Sir but my case is very clear,,,,i just wanna ask without fir how a conviction is tracable

×