Correction in house tax bill

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
09 May 2019

I purchased land from lda and get registered in registrar office .But in municipal corporation house tax bill written surname is changed.i.e.from trivedi to dwivedi.
How can I get it corrected according to registry...thanx

krishna mohan (Expert)
10 May 2019

Give a letter to them to make changes as it is a clerical mistake with copy of documents relevant to verify the name as claimed.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
12 May 2019

How does it make difference, you will agree and appreciate that house tax is levied on property and not Trivedi or Dwivedi.
No legal issue for consideration and obligation of experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu