Complaint on POLICE to CBI

This query is : Resolved 

14 May 2011

Dear Forum,

I am dealing with one case,

wherein husband is an Orphan [well qualified] got married[love] to a girl[well qualified].

Marriage was performed in a temple.

Husband lost job during recession in Oct '2008.

Meanwhile wife went to house and filed a 498a case after 6 months.

Husbnad tried for reconcilliation with the wife till last Jan ' 2010.

Now no where abouts of GIRL, address changed.

This is all because of POLICE without any prima facie and by taking bribe.

Can we file a CBI case on the POLICE.

If so, please tell the proceedure.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert)
15 May 2011

No CBI case you can lodge complaint before the Lokayukta, which is good one.

M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert)
15 May 2011

Directly You can't lodge any complaint to the cbi against the police authorities.. You have to forward your complaint to the higher officials for further remedy. Otherwise file a petition before your high court for change the investigation authority. Thats only the legal way..

Advocate Sachdev Bishnoi (Expert)
15 May 2011

you can not file a case on the police just for he investigation of such offences you can file a petition for the investigation through some senior officers of the police and for the reinvestigation of the case if you find any defection in the inquiry,

Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert)
15 May 2011

Either the Government or the HC or the SC having the power to transfer the case to CBI enquiry.

Guest (Expert)
15 May 2011

follow the advise of experts,

s.subramanian (Expert)
15 May 2011

If you are dissatified and lost faith with the police doing the enquiry,you can approach the High Court under Sec.482 of Cr.P.C. for a direction to transfer the same to some other investigating agency .

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu