Compassionate Ground Job

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
29 July 2011

Please Can anybody help me
My brother was working In Karnataka Housing Board, He expired on 13.09.2010 & his wife also expired on 25.05.2010 & his son was minor 6 years old.

in my family we have only 3 people myself, my mother & my Brother Son & my father also expired.

Can i get my brothers job for me or for my brother son. it is possible to get the job in KHB
Please help me

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Expert)
29 July 2011

As his son is six years how do you think he can get a job. As far as your claim is concerned they have to consider all aspects and what are their rules in this regard.

K.S.Srinivas (Expert)
29 July 2011

Please go through the KHB compassionate appointment rules. In the state of AP, the unmarried brother is also eligible for compassionate appointment. In case the same clause is there in KHB rules, then you are eligible for compassionate appointment. Hence, go through the KHB compassionate appointment rules.

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
29 July 2011

It is your bounden duty to take care of your brothers orphaned son.Fortunately Mr. Srinivas has quoted the AP rules, which is appropriate to consider this aspect. Apply with confidence, and if not complied with, knock the doors of the judiciary by a writ.

venkatesh Rao (Expert)
30 July 2011

Brother is not included in the definition of dependents/family as per compassionate appointment rules of any department in karnataka. As such in my opinion u r not eligible. Though the minor son is eligible, he is still a minor and he can not also get the job under compassionate grounds.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu