Clarification in settlement deed

This query is : Resolved 

19 September 2012

My father has land in his name. He bought house loan using land as security. But I have been paying the house loan since begining.

How can I get the property transferred to me? The property is till under mortgage.

Can my Father write settlement deed and can we register the settlement deed? Ofcourse Bank will not accept it. Will the settlement deed become invalid once the loan is cleared, since it is written during the time property is under mortgage?

I have Sister in US. Can she create problem in future?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert)
19 September 2012

How your father acquired his property? Whether it is his self acquired property or ancestral?
If self acquired then he can transfer this property thru., rights relinquish deed or gift deed with the permission of the bank.
If ancestral property your sister can claim her share.

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Expert)
19 September 2012

Adv. Rajeev has righty & precisely answered

Devajyoti Barman (Expert)
Click to Talk
19 September 2012

do ad advised above...

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu