Changing of caste from sc to obc vanniyar

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
10 February 2019

Hi everyone,

I am 24 years old working in a software company. I was born to my parents of different caste (inter-caste marriage). My father belongs to sc while mom is obc vanniyar. From my birth till now my caste is sc as of my father's. Though i am a software engg, well settled, musician, table tennis player, a model, upsc aspirant, this society tries to degrade me and suppress me. Even an auto driver who doesn't even have own house is degrading me. I can't understand what is happening in my country. To be precise, due to some complications in my marriage, is there any possible way to change my caste to my mother's caste? However i am not using any of the reservation privileges now. I am from pondicherry, so please suggest with an answer related to tamilnadu and pondicherry. Thanks in advance.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
10 February 2019

Experts please suggest on this.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
10 February 2019

Dear anonymous, in India caste cannot be changed. I think you yourself unnecessary feeling about your own caste. In this society, we have to face different people with different ideas. In the society a few talks worthless words and we should not bother about it. As an educated person having certain qualifications, be broadminded and forget what others thinking about you/your caste. Good luck. go ahead. all the best.

Bilal U Gani (Expert)
11 February 2019

You cannot withdraw the caste to adopt your mother's caste ,it is not by choice but by birth. However instead of changing caste why do't you change the area and reside to avoid such bad people.

K.K.Ganguly (Expert)
Click to Talk
11 February 2019

1. The question of mentining your caste arises only when you contemplates taking some facilities reserved for that particular cxaste.

2. You can very well mention your caste as general in all your applications hereafter for which you won't have to take any special step at all.

3. There are several such persons who have given up such facilities reserved for them due their being from SC since they have already climbed the financial lader after enjoying reservation for generations.

4. You won't have to take any permission from any body to claim you to be a general candidate henceforth.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
11 February 2019

You cannot change cast

You have option not to show certificate

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu