Appeal on suit for partition and separate possession

This query is : Resolved 

13 March 2018


i have filed (daughter) suit for partition and separate possession, due to no production and documents and in sufficient evidence to prove the lands are ancestral property, suit is dismissed. i am filing appeal before district court.

my question is
1. can it possible to add/delete the Shedule property now(because some properties are left out in OS)
2. can i produce the additional documents which not produced the in OS court(what is the procedure please give some judgments)
3. can i change the prayer portion, in OS court i have not asked equal share

Thanking you

raghavendra (Querist)
13 March 2018


on more thing is some property are sold by my brother, without taking my signature, i have already asked share in that property in OS court. how to deal with already sold/alienated properties. please advise me.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
13 March 2018

First apply for EC for all the related properties. If any of the property where your Rights are involved even if it is sold to some one do not worry and ultimate sufferer is going to be the buyer for not taking a perfect legal opinion before implementing the transaction. Discuss with your Advocate in detail and serve Notice and initiate legal proceedings. An Advt in local news paper regarding all this also to be done.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
05 July 2018

I Agree with Narasimha

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
09 July 2018

I agree with Narasimha.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu