Any procedure to expitied

This query is : Resolved 

07 December 2017

Hi ,
Any procedure to expedite the civil case, as my case has been running for 15 years, opposite party for name sake extending , can some one help me to understand how can I request to expedite the case and what is the procedure for it

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
07 December 2017

Go for mediation and conciliation process or refer the civil case for Lok Adalat process. No other way to expedite the civil case in Indian courts.

N.K.Assumi (Expert)
07 December 2017

File Writ Petition under article 226, praying for issue of Writ of Mandamus against the Court.Such in action of the court has to be issued writ of Mandamus by the High Court.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
07 December 2017

15 years for case in unusual delay. Please attend the court on every date and you may know the real reason of delay.

N.K.Assumi (Expert)
07 December 2017

Expert Shirish Pawar Sir, no amount of reasons can justify the delay of 15 years. Writ of Mandamus should be issued directing the court to hear and determine the matter pending before it.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics