Adding of mother in law as accused in fir

This query is : Resolved 

10 February 2019

Respected Sir, My wife involved in un lawful activiities(to obtain false Certificates like Income certificate, Physically Handicap certificte etc.,) After coming to know that, I am being an Govt. Servant immediately started questioning about her illegal acts, she tried to commit suicide by hanging herself. I immediately with the help of neighbours broke open the door and admitted her to Hospital. I borne all the hospital expenses of Rs.5 lakhs. But hiding all these facts my in-laws filed a complaint in Police Station and the case is now in court trial u/s 498a, 504, 506ipc. Now my wife is 100% mentally ill due to side effect of hanging. To defend my self I gave complaint against my wife for having fake handicap certificate. Police regd FIR and writes to medical board and the board clearly gives in writing that she is not a handicap and she is 100% physically normal That proved my case. Police regd FIR against my wife and doctor reg handicap certificate.

In a maintanance case when we asked my mother-in-law in cross exam abt this, she agreed that she has also involved in making of handicap certificate and she told that she never reveals this to me because her daughter((my wife) was physically normal at the time of marraiage.I took certified copy of her statement which is given before judge, I gave it to police with a written request to add my mother-in-law as a 3rd accused since she herself admitted in open court. But police refused to do so. Sirs pl give Ur valuable opinion abt adding of my mother in law as accused.

11 February 2019

Dear Sir,
If police do not add your mother-in-law as an accused then after filing charge sheet you can request the concerned public prosecutor to file application for inclusive of name of your mother-in-law as accused. If there are merits and material then Magistrate will pass necessary orders.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
12 February 2019

Repeated query, consult a local prudent lawyer.
You have earlier posted similar questions, few of them are:

Adding of mother in law as accused in fir
Mentally ill accused
Mentally ill accused Mentally ill accused
Mentally ill accused DV act DV act DV act
Non availability of original document
Non availability of original document

Read more at:

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu