To open a new marriage bureu


09 November 2017

Sir, I want to start a new marraige bureu in mumbai from a small rented office. Do I need to register my company name & if any other legal registration is requried to start this , need your advice on this in detail to start the same in well organized manner.


Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
09 November 2017

You can get it registered under Trade mark act if you fear the name to be copied and you fulfill the requirement.

Till than you can start at till you fulfill the requirements.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu