498a and sec3 and 4

This query is : Resolved 

17 July 2017

my wife put a case on me after 1 year of divorcee and as i was working in dubai and they are giving trouble to my sister and my sister husband
what is the best way to solve this thing
now she is demanding more than 10 lakhs
please help me with your suggestions

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
17 July 2017

On what grounds / issues wife has filed case after divorce?

Whether sister and her husband are accused / defendant in the case?

Show full case file and discuss with local lawyer.

Kapil Chandna (Expert)
17 July 2017


What kind of case she has put and what are the allegations leveled, can u email me if there is an FIR or formal complaint at advocate.kapilc@gmail.com ....

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu