498A case filed in PS . Husband not paying children fee.

I have filed 498A case against my husband and his family members for beatening up me and my children,MLC also registered for the injuries we sustained . Charge sheet is not filed yet. My husband refused to pay for my children fee and house Maintainance saying that, I have sold my land given to me by my father. How can I file a petition for getting my children fees paid? I am not doing any job. Can I ask for maintenance? I want to get separated from him. When should I file Divorce case against him? Please tell me the procedure to follow.

In a complaint u/s 498A IPC you can not seek relief of payment of any amount, your lawyer must (should) have informed you.

File an application u/s 125 Cr PC for maintenance

Discuss with your Advocate and file a Suit for Maintenance in the concerned Family Court along with a separate Petition for Divorce

It would be advisable to contact, consult and engage another local prudent lawyer with relevant records for proper appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # + 91 98911 52939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com

Better discuss with a Local Good Advocate of the Concerned Family Court

×