Pxc   Wrote on 13 September 2018  

My wife works for a state govt entity. She is being mentally harassed by the Director of the Department. How can I file a complaint and where?

L KESHAV   Wrote on 01 August 2018  

Sir Please let me know the procedure for filing for Outstanding amount recovery from Debtor for a Small Scale Company. Please Provide the format and what are the requirements for filing the recovery of Money Suit under MSME. Thanking you in advance and hoping to get an early reply from you sir, REgards Keshav

A Chandrasekhar   Wrote on 14 May 2018  

Sir, Do we need to take stamps and pay fees for document before submitting??. Or Just need so submit the signed copy of the document. Thanks, Chandra. A

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech]   Wrote on 11 February 2018  

Personal appearance of oneself in a court to plead one's case is a basic right. Why permission of the court has to be sought?

Najmudin Bookwala   Wrote on 12 August 2017  

Sir, Thank you Very much for providing all files which is service to Human ia service to God

You need to be logged in to post comment


  LAWyersclubindia Menu