Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 in 1 pages
takish sheew
Wrote on 15 August 2018  

I have interim custody of my 10 year old son for 4 days/week and now he doesn't want to go back to father. He doesnt tell the reason. If I keep him, it will be contempt of court. What can I do to keep him with me for 7days/week with visiting rights of father??

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy
Wrote on 01 November 2016  

What is the mechanism to rescue the minor child in India who has been abducted by the parent from abroad with an intention to blackmail and take revenge against the spouse by keeping the child under illegal custody, detention and communication blockage filing false cases of dowry harassment and domestic violence? The indian Courts will take a decade or more to dispose the cases, within which time, permanent and irreversible damage is already done to the child for no fault of him/her.

Anil Agrawal
Wrote on 08 November 2015  

What has NCW done to SC judgement that women have no share in father's property under Hindu Succession Act.

Wrote on 29 October 2015  

grand childrens right after fathers death on grand parents owned property

Wrote on 31 August 2015  

Men's condition is the poorest. If a girl wants to send a man in Jail she can easily do it by making a false complain. If woman wants to send her husband and in-laws to jail she can easily do so by making false dowry case. If a woman wants to take revenge on her boyfriend she can easily make a false rape complain. Man always has to live with tension,fear and anxiety untill death. Now tell whose condition is poorest?

You need to be logged in to post comment


  LAWyersclubindia Menu