Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 in 1 pages
Wrote on 15 July 2014  

can a person transfer any self acquired property by parents by way will drafted, the will is not registered only it is witnessed in his or her favour without informing and obtaining due certificated from his or her co siblings in Karnataka

You need to be logged in to post comment


  LAWyersclubindia Menu