Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 in 1 pages
Ashish Mishra
Wrote on 27 January 2017  

I had given cash Rupees 5000 to my friend and he given me cheque of Rupees 5000. and i have deposit the cheque for dated 04/01/2017. And cheque has bounce . So please advice me what I can do. Can I lodge the FIR or not

Adv. Dhamale
Wrote on 10 May 2016  

It is indeed a welcome analysis and interpretation...will go a long way to address the refund issues arising due to time constrains...

You need to be logged in to post comment


  LAWyersclubindia Menu